Duncan Nugget® #319:
When you build people up, you build yourself up.
SUMMARY: In honor of National Bullying Prevention Month (October), Al talks about why you can’t bully your way to success.
Do you spend your time tearing people down
or building people up?
1. What are 3 things you are willing to do to help stop bullying? Explain why you think these things will help.
2. What are 3 things you are willing to do to help build someone up? Explain why these things will help people.
3. If you knew someone who was being bullied in school, at work, or anywhere in life, what advice would you give him or her? Why would your advice be effective?
4. What makes some people fall into the trap of thinking they can make themselves feel better by making other people feel bad? How do you avoid falling into this trap?
5. One area of bullying is called cyberbullying. What are some steps that people can take to protect themselves online? What should a person do if someone is bullying him online? Is it ever okay to argue with people online? Why or why not?
- Categories: Character DevelopmentConflict ManagementPersonal DevelopmentTeenVideosYoung AdultYouth Empowerment
Hey! Remember to Sign Up.
Speaker for Your Event?
Proud to be a National Partner of America's Promise
Fill out the form here or feel free to contact us directly at: